Are you getting married and you haven't found any ? Are you looking for a dress that goes with your way of being? Do you want a relaxed bohemian wedding without pressure (or dresses that imprison you)? It's not easy to find the dress that has it all, and if you're in a hurry and don't want to spend thousands of euros on a dress that you'll only wear for one day, things get even more complicated. But don't despair! In this post I will tell you how to have your ideal wedding dress , and in a week!
I've created this Last Minute Bridal Manual to explain how my designs work, it's super easy! I'm a little embarrassed, but I've recorded this video to better explain my system for finding your ideal wedding dress. And for you to get to know me a little better, too ;)
You will see that in it I am guiding you in the decision of your bohemian wedding dress depending on what you are looking for and the time and budget you have. Short or long wedding dress, with or without sleeves, lace, tulle, simple... Find YOUR Mimètik, the one that makes you feel authentic and shining like never before.
In addition to the models that we already show you in our files, you can create your own combination with a base dress and the overlays that you want.
How and when do you need your wedding dress?
The first step on the path that you will follow to get your ideal dress will depend on what type of bride you are : if you are a Last Minute Bride in a hurry (or on a tight budget), or if you want your totally personalized wedding dress made to your liking. measure.
The Last Minute Wedding dress takes only one week to arrive at your home. Instead, custom made dress needs 3-4 weeks. Be that as it may, we are very fast!
Which Mimètik Bcn collection do you like the most?
This is when you choose how you want your wedding dress to be in terms of shape (with sleeves or without, short or long, etc.). Don't worry about colors and materials, we'll decide that later. Here as advice, I recommend that you look at what time of year and where the wedding will take place , and if what you are looking for is more of a ceremony dress or, on the contrary, a reception dress for the guests and for the after party. . This is where you decide which model you prefer the most. I advise you to:
- Choose the Gala if you are looking for a very versatile multiposition dress or if your wedding is in spring, summer or autumn
- Choose the Frida if you are looking for a versatile dress with sleeves or if your wedding is in autumn or winter
- Choose the Grace if you are looking for a short dress for the reception or after party or if your wedding is a relaxed wedding or a civil wedding in a garden or beach
Let's take a couple of examples...
If you liked the Gala collection better and want to get this Vintage Gala in champagne lace in "last minute bride" mode, it's very simple, you just have to follow these steps.
In order to get this vintage lace wedding dress, simply choose one of these two options:
- If you want it in two pieces: choose the Gala Essential + a Gala overdress in lace or tulle in the color you prefer. I recommend this option when you want the top and bottom of the dress to be the same color and material.
- If you want it in three pieces: choose the Gala Essential + an accessory wrap top and an accessory skirt , also in the materials and colors you prefer. This option is more advisable if you want to mix colors or materials (rose quartz lace on the straps and ivory tulle on the skirt, for example)
If you liked the Frida more and you would like to get the Frida Bohemian in lace and ivory tulle in the following photo, it is also very simple, now I will explain it to you.
In order to achieve the look of this bohemian lace and tulle wedding dress, you have four options depending on the number of pieces you want to use:
- 2 pieces . Frida essential + Frida overdress . In this option you get two whole dresses that, thanks to their versatility, can be adapted to several of the models that you will find in the manual. In this case, the overdress would have to be entirely made of tulle or lace
- 3 pieces. Essential skirt + tube top + Frida overdress . Here you would have the base dress separated into two pieces and then the accessory in one. This allows you to be able to reuse the pieces on different occasions. For example, if you wear the top with jeans, you will be spectacular! In this case, as in the previous one, the overdress would also be made of a single material
- 3 pieces. Frida essential + accessory bolero + accessory skirt . Very similar to the first option, but in this case you could play more with the accessories, for example combining lace above and tulle below, as in the photo that I showed you before.
- 4 pieces. Essential skirt + tube top + accessory bolero + accessory skirt. The most “piece-by-piece” option, as its description suggests, is the one that allows you to change and combine the most. Here you can also mix tulle and lace, and reuse the top, skirt and accessories for other looks, both for everyday and for special occasions. The bolero, one of my favorites, will look great on you any day you go out to a party or to dinner
And that's it! So you can get your perfect boho wedding dress in a week if you buy online. You will also have a clear idea of what to look for when you come to our Atelier to try on the different wedding dresses. Remember that you always need to book an appointment so that we can serve you as you deserve ♥
In this post I have focused on Last Minute Brides to make your choice easier, but if you are a bride with time or would like to have your dress more personalized, you will also find very useful information about our models in the manual. Also, remember that I explain everything in a more personal way in the video .
Thank you very much for reading, I hope you have felt inspired. And remember, if you have any questions about the dresses, you just have to write to me at email@example.com and I will help you as quickly as possible. ♥
A big hug,